Fire Alarm & detection in Tennis Clubhouse

Hi there, I am a committee member of a private tennis club & would like advice on what is required alarm wise for the clubhouse. The clubhouse is normally unmanned it has a small office for the pro & a kitchen for tea making & social events it contains an oven, hob, kettle & microwave.

There are toilets & a couple of rooms for social gatherings during events. There are no alarms or detectors at present as it was never deemed necessary. I would appreciate advice on what is legally necessary.
Thanks, Murray

We are fitting out what sounds like a similar small building to your own. I did the BC application and I wrestled with the need to show a FA system of any kind. I saw no real justification for it and I was aware that lifetime costs can be significant for small clubs. So I submitted my proposals to BC only to receive a rejection notice some time later that required the fire alarm points to be shown. I called the inspector and told him my thoughts. Fine, but he required a fire safety strategy if we were intending to omit the alarm. Not really an issue but if you are a busy designer you can understand why fire alarms are often installed needed or not!