Jump to content

Fire exit sign plastic or vinyl overlay question

Guest Fireexitrunningman

Recommended Posts

Guest Fireexitrunningman

I know that some companies such as Jalite will make vinyl or plastic inserts for illuminated fire exit boxes so that you can replace the signage without having to replace the whole box, but I can't seem to find anywhere that sells plastic or vinyl inserts that have the version of the running man signage with the flames behind it like this:


Is there anywhere willing to do this such as Jalite if I ask, or would I need to get an emergency bulkhead light like the one below an stick signage like that above onto it?


Link to post
Share on other sites

If it's not a hospital there is no need to use the elusive NHS Estates Symbol and just get the more readily available ISO 7010 pictogram, loads of maintained exit boxes with this pictogram available (but check as some suppliers are still trying to offload fittings with the discredited EC pictogram)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...