Hispec RF alarm red light

Guest Richard Wright

Guest Richard Wright

Hi

I have an interlinked set of four HSA/BP/RF10-PRO ten year battery smoke alarms plus one heat alarm purchased in July 2022.

I took them all down last week as we had two false alarms and couldn’t turn them off.

I have now put them all back up and each one gives one red flash when reconnected, except one which beeps on reconnection and then gives a fast double beep every ten seconds. I have had to leave this one disconnected.

How do I stop this happening?

Thanks

• Harry changed the title to Hispec RF alarm red light
On 25/02/2023 at 13:07, Guest Richard Wright said:

Hi

I have an interlinked set of four HSA/BP/RF10-PRO ten year battery smoke alarms plus one heat alarm purchased in July 2022.

I took them all down last week as we had two false alarms and couldn’t turn them off.

I have now put them all back up and each one gives one red flash when reconnected, except one which beeps on reconnection and then gives a fast double beep every ten seconds. I have had to leave this one disconnected.

How do I stop this happening?

Thanks

Sounds like a fault - the silence button will stop it for 10 hours but you are advised to return it to the place of purchase for a refund or exchange 
https://files.ekmcdn.com/8f4554/resources/other/hssa.pe.rf10-pro-instructions.pdf

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Richard
You could perform a reset and reconnection of the system to see if this solves the issue. To reset all your alarms press the black pairing button five times, until the red LED on the front flashes ten times. The pacing/speed at which you press the button is important - too fast or slow and it often won't work. So it can take a few attempts to get it right. Once all units have been reset perform a reconnection.
Failing this I'd advise to get the unit swapped out. 
Thanks
Rahel

• 1 year later...
Guest His pec RF Pro 10

Can anyone help please, I live in a housing association flat and they fit this alarm at the end of March. Starting about an hour ago, it is beeping every 27 seconds and driving me mad. Have tried resetting it. Thanks in advance!