do I need handles on a fire door

Is there any requirement to have handles on a 30 min fire door ?

I have  yale type night latches with no little button to hold the latch (do they need to be fire rated and stamped ?)

and seperate mortice euro locks with no handles but with thumb turn cylinder inside.

eg can I have the yale type latch and two mortice locks with thumb turns ?

or is that too many locks on one door ?

thankyou

Q:  Is there any requirement to have handles on a 30 min fire door ?                                                                                                    NO

Q:  I have  Yale type night latches with no little button to hold the latch (do they need to be fire rated and stamped ?)               YES, if fitted to a fire door the lock should be fire rated

Q:  and seperate mortice euro locks with no handles but with thumb turn cylinder inside.                                                               YES, if fitted to a fire door the lock should be fire rated    

Q:  eg can I have the Yale type latch and two mortice locks with thumb turns ?                                                                                  DEPENDS, check the door manufacturer's data sheet 

Q:  or is that too many locks on one door ?                                                                                                                                                 COULD BE,  check the door manufacturer's data sheet 

These links may be useful   http://www.firecode.org.uk/Code_of_Practice_hardware_for_fire_and_escape_doors.pdf    and    https://shop.bsigroup.com/ProductDetail/?pid=000000000030332501

My answers are based on whether it could be possible that the lock might affect the fire performance of the fire door.    An incorrectly fitted lock, or one that is not fire rated, could potentially affect the fire resistance performance of a door.     This is why fire doors should be installed in accordance with the door manufacturer's requirements.        

Clearly unless you have checked that the locks fitted are compliant to the installation data sheet for the fire door, there will be some 'unknowns' about the door's fire resistance performance.     The more 'unknowns' you have about the doors' fire resistance performance then the greater the potential risk of failure in a fire, so take account of this 'risk' in your fire risk assessment.