Fire doors/Storage on protected stairway

We recently had fire safety remedial work carried out on an internal protected stairwell, which included replacing combustible push-open access doors with lockable fire doors, which open onto the stairwell and contain evac chairs on 2 levels (there are 5 levels in total including a basement). The doors only stay fully closed by being locked, with a FB key.

The stairwell is now signed off by the contractors as 60 minute fire rating.

I would like to keep the evac chairs in these 'access cupboards' without building another storage unit as recommended on our recent FRA - our stairwell is limited for space but we can't keep emergency chairs in locked storage for obvious reasons.

If the doors are remediated with fast shutting door closer units, and I attach a small pull handle to open the doors, will the stairwell still be fire safety compliant so I can continue to use them for the evac chairs?

Link to images (I can't seem to upload) is here: fire doors 

Thanks in advance.

Based on the use of the self-closer above and assuming that the fire door leaf has evidence of fire performance in an unlatched configuration, the door could be unlatched. Correct installation of the self-closing device is key to performance for 'hold-shut' as well as self-closing performance.