Jump to content

what's the name of the metal round silver thing? and how to reduce the sound? Alarm Sensor

Guest samsimon2021

Recommended Posts

Guest samsimon2021


1 What’s the name of the round silver metal part (that generate sound)?

2 I’ve tried to reduce the noise sound, by covering this part with scotch tape, foil, painters tape, rubber, cotton balls…. But it’s still super loud, I bought it to use on my fridge, the door occasionally doesn’t close all the way… I don’t need super loud alarm noise, I need it to be just small alarm noise… Is there any decent way to reduce the noise of this thing?

3 It seems whatever touches it (round silver metal part) amplifies the alarm sound…. But I still need to get it in the box and function properly, just need to reduce the sound… I already tried to glue gun the area on the box, it doesn’t help… I need directly to reduce the sound that comes out of this silver round metal thing, especially when it touches something/attached to anything/goes inside the box…

thanks a lot




Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...