Jump to content

Type size for Dry riser and Sprinkler stop valve signs

Guest Neil

Recommended Posts


I was wandering if there is any regulations for the type sizes for indoor Dry riser and Sprinkler stop valve signs. I am trying to purchase a sign but heard they should be at least 50mm but this seemed to big from the signs I have seen. Thank you for your time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...