Jump to content

Fire safety courses


Recommended Posts

Hi there,


Can anybody recommend me a fire engineering course or any other course at this level recognised nationwide? Also, what is the highest qualification in fire safety in the UK? Do I need to enrol in an University or I can achieve this by a Ltd. company providing these types of course? I'm looking to specialise in fire safety consultancy, design, fire risk assessment. 

Thank you! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

In my opinion there is no highest qualification in fire safety, it depends what you want the qualification for and what qualification employers may require to employ you. Some areas of fire engineering a degree would be best, other areas lesser standards and short courses are required.

I would contact a number of fire consultancies to see what qualifications they require.

Check out http://www.crisis-response.com/forum/index.php?topic=5680.0  may be useful.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...