Jump to content

Fire Mastic Certification

Guest LauraZol

Recommended Posts

Guest LauraZol

Hello, we're a carpentry contracting firm who provide labour only works, including installation of timber fire doors. We've been advised by the main contractor on one of our jobs that we need to provide certification regarding fire mastic. No one really knows what certification we need, including our H&Safety consultant and the main contractor! Please can someone contact us to advise?

Kind regards,


Link to comment
Share on other sites

The only certificate I am aware of is if a supplier claims a product is fire resistant the they should be able to provide a copy of a fire certificate from an approved testing station that the product will achieve what they claim. Get in touch with your supplier and ask for a copy of the certificate.

Check out https://www.warringtoncertification.com/certifire/penetration-sealing/sealant.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...