Jump to content



Recommended Posts

Just moved to a new house. has  2 alarms.  both E1 150 mains/interlinked and bty back up. Only base left by previous owner. Connecter (3pin and 1 separate pin still intact. Please advice which product l can replace them with. (would prefer same shape if possible.

Edited by JERRY W
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi Jerry

I am afraid the Ei150 series (TL and TLH etc) has just been discontinued.

You can replace as follows, though:

Ei151  replace with Ei161 Easichange model

Ei154  replace with Ei164 Easichange model

Ei156  replace with Ei166 Easichange model

You will need to change the plug at the end of the cable as well as the base plate. The wiring itself can remain and the new units will work with any remaining Ei150 series alarms. These kits come with a masking plate to cover ceiling blemishes from the old rectangular Ei150 alarm.

I hope this helps





Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 years later...
Guest Heather


i have the Ei 150 that is randomly and quite regularly beeping. I presume it needs replacing. It’s a mains detector. What can I replace it with for the same fitting please?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 year later...

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...