Jump to content

Flats in HMO - do they need FRA?

Guest Simon Towler

Recommended Posts

Under the  The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 only the common areas need a FRA but if it is registered as a HMO under the housing act then this covers all the premises, flats and common areas and you will need to contact the local housing authority who enforce the act.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...