Jump to content

Qualifications for extinguisher testing?

Guest AndyGela

Recommended Posts

A good place to start is BAFE's SP101/ST104 covering Contract Maintenance of Portable Fire Extinguishers and Registered Fire Extinguisher Service Technicians Scheme and check out  ST 104 - This part of the scheme is somewhat different from the other schemes in that BAFE has placed the emphasis on the individual technician rather than the organisation which is what you are looking for.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...