Jump to content

Fire Door Commissioning Certificate

Guest FinButl

Recommended Posts

Guest FinButl

Good Afternoon, I am acting on behalf of my husband who is a Carpenter , he has been commisioned by a Sheltered Housing Association to fit door closures / hinges and seals that reform to Fire Safety regulations and after work has been done to then give a Commisioning Certificate.

How do you obtain one as He is only a 2 man band. Help !!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

As the doors are to become "fire doors" I have to ask are the doors suitably rated? is your husband aware of the regulations in respect of fire doors? If the answer is no, he can not issue a certificate, and will regretfully have to sub contract the work to a fire door specialist company.

To read more information about fire doors for future reference CLICK HERE

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...