Jump to content

do I need a fire training certificate?

Guest MiriamB

Recommended Posts

Guest MiriamB


My name is Miriam, and I'm establishing hot food and drinks kiosk take away sale business soon, in London. May I ask you for advice, because I'm planning to rent the small premisses inside of the hospital building, just to rent some small space to put my selling kiosk and I'm not sure if I will need some fire training certificate or what I need at all. Will the hospital provide it to me, or can I just read it somewhere,? could you please provide me information what kind of fire training should I do for take away indoor kiosk sale?Or Should I just contact local fire brigade to get this information? And what exactly is online fire training needed for. thank you.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Although your kiosk is likely to be small you are still subject to The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 and will need to conduct a fire risk assessment but you will not be required to record it. The hospital fire officer will be very interested in you proposals and I am sure she/he will help you.

Check out http://www.firesafe....y-order-2005/

Offices and shops and http://www.firesafe....isk-assessment/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...