Latest version for RRO

Guest PaulWom

I am not aware of any updates to the RR(FS)O 2005 but The Fire Safety Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2010 came into effect on 15 November 2010 which is the equivalent legislation for Northern Ireland. http://www.nifrs.org/firesafe/

I will ask around but I am fairly certain I would have heard about it.

Guest Paulwom

Thank you for this, although I thought I read or heard a while ago, that the 2010 update included the provision for asking that alterations or repairs are carried out to a realistic time frame and the requests also included items that were actually realistic in respect of asking for something that wouldn’t apply to the occupants, or something on that sort of wave length.

Anyway,

Many thanks

Paul my confrontation with destiny has been cancelled so I have been able to do a bit more research.

I still cannot find anything about the reform of the RR(FS)O itself but there has been new guidance on the enforcement of the order they are,

The CAFO document could be the document you are thinking about and I would appreciate your feed back for clarification.