Jump to content
Chris Walsh

EN 1634

Recommended Posts

This is a question for a testing house like chiltern and not this forum, most of the standard is technical matters concerning the testing of fire resistance and smoke control tests of door, shutter and, openable window assemblies and elements of building hardware. All I would be interested with, is the global assessment and any documentation on the results of the test.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.