Jump to content

Alarm Types in Rented Houses

Guest Brett Sanftleben

Recommended Posts

Guest Brett Sanftleben

Could you please help me regarding the smoke, heat and carbon monoxide requirements for rented houses? Specifically whether there is a legal requirement for alarms to be interlinked in a 5 or 6 bedroom student house (not a licensed HMO)


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Check out The Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm (England) Regulations 2015  all the information is in those regulations. Does the premise conform to FIRE SAFETY Guidance on fire safety provisions for certain types of existing housing which is the guidance for this type of premises.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...