Jump to content

Fire Suppression Question


Recommended Posts

Assuming you already hold the required qualifications in fire alarm system installation, commissioning and maintenance then you need:


and because you will need to have your staff F-Gas certified before you can work with the HFC based agent systems:



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...