I removed all fire safety labels

Guest DaveK

Hi I have just been approved for an electric adjustable bed through failing health, though I am happy that this is now being sorted it now leaves me with a problem. I had purchased a double divan bed last year, it came with a 5 year warranty. I was hoping to donate the bed to the local furniture scheme, however on checking I having unwittingly removed all the labels not expecting to need them. I have all the relevant purchase/warranty, is there any way I can get new ones? 

What labels have you removed, if you have an upholstered headboard are you talking about Display label which are not required after the furniture has left the showroom, Full permanent label or short permanent label, if it is the mattress you should have low hazard category of BS 7177 label.

Fire safety of furniture and furnishings in the home - A Guide to the UK Regulations

Fire safety of furniture and furnishings in the contract and non-domestic sectors

Low hazard

Low%20hazard%20label_1.jpg