Fire safety in retail shop

Hi all,
My name is Alex and I am looking to refit and open a new menswear retail shop. The shop is situated in a shopping village behind a garden centre in the green belt area of Bracknell.
It currently has no second entrance/exit and no sprinkler system. It is just a shell of a building.
I am planning to fill it up with lights, fabrics and stud walls.
Can you tell me what requirements I need to do as a tennant to meet fire safety regulations?
E.g. Do I need to buy safety signage and fire extinguishers, sprinkler systems, alarms etc?

Are your proposals subject to the Building Regulations if so you will need to comply with Approved Document Part B Fire Safety therefore contact your local building control department? Some of the requirements will be your responsibility and other the landlord it will depend on your tenancy agreement.

Eventually you will be subject the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 and will be required to conduct a fire risk assessment in accordance with those regulations and I would suggest you employ a fire risk assessor to assist you.

The Guidance you will require is Offices and shops.