FR spray applied coating for timber

$croll

Does anyone know of a product (or supplier) of a fire resisting coating which is applied to timber by spray preferably?

The situation is a pub cellar ceiling which requires a 1 hour FR barrier between the cellar and the lounge upstairs but there are so many nooks and crannies that to apply plasterboard or a Supalux type substance would be prohibitive.

Does anyone know of such an application?

Surf the web with "60 min FR coatings for wood" and you should get many hits for companies selling fire resisting and intumescent paints which can meet a 60 minute fire resistant standard. Find one that provides certification for the enforcing officer you are dealing with and contact them for all the technical information you require.

Surf the web with "60 min FR coatings for wood" and you should get many hits for companies selling fire resisting and intumescent paints which can meet a 60 minute fire resistant standard. Find one that provides certification for the enforcing officer you are dealing with and contact them for all the technical information you require.

Many thanks Tom.

I am having severe difficulty obtaining such a product.

That's great Tom. I have the Envirograf contact but the others I will give a try. Cheers.