Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Safelincs Fire Safety Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Argentum

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Argentum

  1. Thanks Anthony. Would this be a situation where I could seek advice or support from the Fire Brigade or the local council?
  2. I have a similar question. Our fire risk assessment says we need to install emergency lighting in accordance with BS 5266 Part 1. A general electrician has recently been contracted by the freehold management company to install emergency lighting which is self testing. The electrician advised that no record keeping is required or any testing other than replacing each device when the led shows red. I am wondering if that is correct or should I follow up on anything. Thank you for your help
  3. Hello, I am looking for advice on the following situation: If a Grade A LD1 Fire alarm system in a converted block of flats has a complete system failure and is not working, can the freehold management company ask the residents to stay overnight in the building over the weekend (Saturday and Sunday) until an engineer attends on the next working day? Thank you in advance

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.