Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Hello! I am a fire safety engineer focused on numerical simulations (FDS, pathfinder, etc). I would like to extend my expertise and I find sprinklers very appealing. More specifically, I would like to start with the design of the installations using CAD software. The problem is I do not know what steps to follow to get this knowledge. Is there any course that I could take for this purpose? or I have to read the regulations and learn by my own? Thank you in advance!
  2. Hi all, I have a PhD in fire safety, I am quite good simulating fire but right now I am trying to move to industry/consultancy. I observed that Fire Risk Assessment and audit is required in lot of positions. Hence, I would like to do a course or to get a certification in this domain. Whar course/certificate would you suggest me? I have found the NEBOSH certificate but I do not know if it is the best option. Thank you very much in advance, Uranio
  • Create New...