Holiday let nominal fire door

Guest Mark

Another fire door question for furnished holiday let but hopefully straight forward to someone with knowledge. 
I have a grade II listed building which has thin ledge and brace pine doors. It is a single storey very small property. Fire escape route from the bedrooms would be via the dining room which in term is attached to the kitchen with a door for access. The door between the dining room and kitchen is therefore a nominal fire door. The door is made of pine and the vertical ledge panels are 18mm thick with 3 x 15mm braces on the back. 
If I were to brace the entire back of the door the total thickness of the entire door would be 33mm giving a char rate over 30 mins for pine. The door sits snug in the frame etc 
is it that straight forward?
I comply with all other fire regulations and the escape door to the outside is 5 meters from the bedroom doors.
I have read the new FHL fire guide and am aware of the advice from historic England and PASC and the question still remains.
I am aware that if I have any doubts I should contact a qualified fire assessor but looking for a starter.