Jump to content

joseph lewis

  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Hi all, I, along with 5 other directors own shares of the freehold of a block of 6 flats. We are currently selling the property and have been requested to provide a fire risk assessment. I have read that the management company needs to provide this. As I am a director of the management company would it suffice for myself along with another director to fill in a self assessment? Or do we need to go through a recognised external company? THANKS! Joe
  • Create New...