Stacey

beeping smoke alarm

Guest Chopra- My smoke detector

my smoke detector ST-620 bleeps after five minutes. Any solution to stop it.

Check that your smoke alarm is definitely the source of chirping; make sure the noise isn’t coming from another alarm (smoke/carbon monoxide/burglar/gas alarm) by process of elimination.

If you confirm that it is the alarm in question that is chirping then you should contact the manufacturer on 0800 141 2561 or e-mail: technicalsupport@fireangel.co.uk

Hope this helps.

Shawn

Guest Beeping

Hi. I have this alarm too an it's been beeping but now that I've taken it out, it has stopped. The alarm has been fitted for  5 years so far. Help?

You need a lot more information, manufacturer, type, which led,s are operating, what is certain the battery is flat or not working?

Guest Andy

My alarm has been beeping. I have replaced the battery however it still continues to beep. What is your recommendation?

Guest StudiousPip

My SO-61 is beeping the low battery alarm and it's driving me nuts. My ceilings are too high for me to safely remove it alone. Is there any way to silence it while I wait for my landlord to sort it?

Guest John

hi my smoke alarm keeps beeping every 5mins the make is Fireangel st-750. can someone help

Hi John

Please make sure there is no other alarm in the vicinity. It would be unusual for the alarm to beep every 5 minutes. It is only beeping every 40 seconds when eg the battery is low, so there is probably a different alarm with low battery nearby. Maybe a carbon monoxide alarm.

Harry

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.