Claire

Members
  • Content count

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Hi, Thanks for your replies. There is no air vents in the living room as house was built in the 1800s. The gas appliances were serviced by a Gas safe registered engineer which is also recommended by Which Trusted Trader. The chimney for the gas fire was noted to be clear on inspection and the lining was checked by the engineer. We are a semi-detached, however the chimney stacks / flues are not on the joining wall. The detector in the living room seems stable at 0ppm now, with a peak reading of 11ppm. However I have also noted the detector in the kitchen is normally at 0ppm however I have seen it jump up to 10ppm for a few minutes whilst I've been cooking with the gas hob on. What is the minimum distance the detector should be from the gas hob? Many thanks, Claire